Followers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday 3 March 2011

stop sayin im FAKER oke ! . buzzz .

ohh shit! . someone tell me im a faker . excuse me , if u think that way just go ahead laa . watever matters is im not FAKE ! . before u wanna making story about me think twice oke . who are u to judge someone else?? . are u perfect enough ! . fuck! .  if u xpuas aty ilak jak ngn yiki , indirectly face to face laa . then , u know i'm faker or not . i dare u !! . i know u jealous about me with MR.F_ _ _ _Y rite?? . oke , then . if u wanna him go ahead . just take him . idc! . mn u mok embak kue kaie sal lakie , xpyah jak laa . xkue eran . xjuak kue dpat duit mn kaie sal sorg lakie . >< .


hey girl , BACK OFF !! . stop sayin im faker !! . because u are more faker than me .haha . u hate me?? . i hate u too maa .fyi , if u want to be famous , iboh laa mok publish ngn suma org mdh yiki tok faker ! . sorry laa oo . bik malue jak baa . U SO JERK !! .eeeeyyuuukkkk ,.



2 comments: