Followers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday 30 June 2011

::SARANGHAE OPPA::

its a lie  its a lie
we can’t end it like this come back again, please come back i can’t believe that
you're leaving me
i should try saying something to you
 though there’s no use in it this isn’t it, i won’t believe in this truth 

this is all a lie
it’s not the truth i won’t believe any more of this i asked many times not to leave me this is a lie you’re no longer beside me this is the truth i don’t want to believe it though i ask you numerous           times to come back again,all of this has to be a lie


it’s a fact
my brain knows it’s true, but my heart won’t accept it i can’t believe it unknowingly, everything i knew now seems like an obsession this situation that suddenly fell over my head,i can no longer control it i can’t empty you but i’ll try to erase you i’ll rewrite the story of you and i . .


No comments:

Post a Comment