Followers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 31 July 2011

THIS IS MY CONFESSION

Some say it's not over `till it's over
guess this is really over now
there's something I gotta say before I let u go
Listen


when u have a fight with her
sometimes u cry
and feel sad and blue
I become hopeful
my heart aches secretly
then just a hint of your smile
can make me feel fine again
to keep u from figuring out how I feel about u
i hold my breath, bite my lips
baby, please leave her and come to me


dear, please don't take her hand
because u should be mine
I've been waiting for you for so long
please look at me now


u never knew how I felt about you
and i hated u so
sometimes I wished u would be unhappy


now, I have no more tear left to cry
when i'm by myself I talk to u like u're here
I've felt so restless every night
maybe I`ve known all along this would happen
I close my eyes and dream an endless dream
please leave her and come to me 


so now, the rest of your life with her
please be happy with her
so that I can forget u althought its hard for me to let u go
please forget how miserable I looked
It's going to be unbearably hard for me
for a long while to come </3
`i hope u read this and let u know how much u mean to me` =,='




kang minhyuk (CNBLUE)










No comments:

Post a Comment