Followers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday 7 June 2012

She's smile but inside her smile alot of pain that she would never show it.

Hai blogist .Lama dah Sally tak updated blog .Well kinda im busy with twitter and im addicted .Hehehe .Yeah since its been long time im not tell my story, today i will share about my feelin .As you know , blog is the place that i can express my feelin and i hope all of you enjoy but if someone fell annoyed just get out from my page Hmm , where i must begin? .Okay firstly, i like this guy for a long long time .Well , dia lah laki pertama yang Sally suka sebelum Sally suka dekat Lemon and Timmy laki yang Sally pernah cita kat torang .Korang lupe erkk? .Hewwhew .Okay , the guy that i mean is Saiful Azlan also known as Zse Lan .Dia mix malay chinese .As you know sally memang suka sangat sangat dekat lakie chinese or muka ala2 chinese  .I dont know why i like chinese guys .Maybe kawan kawan Sally banyak org cina sbb ya lah suka ngn budak cina Tehehe .Okay , mok tauk x , im start liking him since my age 14 form two lah and now im 16 .Sally still suka nya wlaupun dlm dua tahun ya dah brapa banyak girlfriend nya :"( .Dalam dua tahun ya , banyak lah dugaan yang Sally tempuhi , ceeewahh . Antaranya ,Sally terasa hati and sakit hati bila tengok nya dengan GF atau dgn perempuan lain .Hmm , when im tellin my feelin with my cuzzy about someone i like , directly all they says "go ahead just tell him lorr" .Aigoo ~~ so here is the problem .I wonder what i suppose to do? .Honestly , Sally nie memang lah memang seorang yang pemalu  .Sally xpandey mok cakap face 2 face ngn org ya cakap yang sally suka kat nya .Ya kes pertama .Yang kedua , Im a girl .Sally masih ada maruah dan harga diri .For me , when a girl tell a boy that she likes him or she wanna him to be her boyfriend ,nampak mcm perempuan ya xda maruah jak .Spatutnya , lakie yg ajak kapel bkn prmpuan ya baruk gentle men nma nya kan .Mun prempuan dolok yg ajak nmpak mcm xda harga diri jak ishh .Okayy , I like him so freaking much .I dont know how to express my feelin about him .The reason why im not tellin him the truth that i like him .Hmm , sometimes sally terfikir juak bodoh nya aku xckap jak yag aku suka nya ,ehh ney boleh aku prempuan aku ada harga diri .Yang sebetulnya kenak sally xpadah jak sally suka kt nya sebab sally sedar sapa dirik sally sebelum nya pdh cermin dolok dirik  ya .Sally still rasa sally bukan taste prempuan nok nya suka :"( .Im a bit dissapointed .Mungkin nya lebih suka prempuan yg lebih cantik.Mungkin mn nya pilih gerek pn prempuan yg setaraf ngn nya .Hidup sally xsekaya mcm org lain .Sally orang yg sederhana jak ..Zse Lan xtauk yg sally suka nya but allah know everything .Let be Allah knows everything .Sometimes i have to faces all this pain by myself .Bila sally tauk yg zse lan bncik ngn sally , i feel so fucking down , down and down .Sally tauk sally penah polh salah cause anok nya lm fb maybe this serve me right .Honestly , masa ya sally marah alu2 bila tauk zse lan ada gerek baru .Sally marah cause sally terfikir 'apahal setiap lakie yg aku suka, aku xdapat tp orang lain yang dapat?! ,sama mcm sebelom tok aku suka kt Lemon tp org lain yg dapat , aku suka kt Timmy org  lain yg dapat , aku suka kt zse lan org lain yg dpt , apahal ,APAHALL!!! .So , that why lah sally polh status lm fb yg polh zse lan mrah and terus remove sally dari friendlist . :"( .That night my tears cant stop when thinking about him have a new GF .:"( .Masa nya gerek ngn shota dolok ,sally kecewa pasya nya gerek ngn nisa , sally kecewa then nya gerek ngn mbiak mukah sally teramat2 kecewa and sedih .Bulak lah mun sally pdh sally xsedih .Banyak kalie dah sally kecewa tp sally still suka nya .Mungkin sally terlampau setia .Makin sally mok lupak nya mkin ya sally rasa erhhh ... :"(( .Bila sally tauk zse lan bncik ngn sally , then i realise yang sally xkan penah dpt nya sampey bila2 .Sally just dpt tengok mukanya jak and trying to give him smile but i know he won't smile back at me mcm dkt pantai riya .If i give another chance , sally mok mintak maaf ngn nya .Sally xmok ada musuh and sally xmok org bncik kt sally .Okay well , actually he's first guy who makes me cry every night , he's first guy who im thinking about when im bored , and and he's first guy who shine all my single day and he's really mean to me .Nothing more word can describe hows my feeling toward him .Every single night sebelom sally tido this question appears in my mind "Should I move on ? But my heart still wanna holding . Cause He the ONE . .My friends told me that im afraid of love and i said No .Im not afraid of love but im afraid of nothing love being back .Just like how every boys that i like ,For example i love zse lan but i got nothing love being back .Okay thats all for today .I hope all of you enjoy reading about my feelin .Kinda , im freaking tired bcoz helping my mother gardening .Bye.
Oh yaa , btw i hope all of you enjoy listening to this music .Can you smile by Infinite .Actually , this is my favourite song because the lyric was so meaningful and same just like my story ,You can romanized it into english subtittle .so ,i hope you like it .BUBBYE :)))




                                                                                                     Sincerely Writer, 
                                                                                                                sally


She's smile but inside her smile alot of pain that she would never show it

No comments:

Post a Comment