Followers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

HEY , I LIKE YOU

Hello my prettiest ,cuttiest ,hansome ,charming boys and girls .How are u today? Been up to much .Behehe . Okay , today i wanna share somethin about my feeling .Falling in love is a nice feeling .It is entirely an emotional matter and a majority of love arises almost spontaneously .Falling in love can occur at any time and in any place .But the most important part you have to fall in love with the same person again and again because this is the secret of marriage .So , well i dont like hiding , i do like to keep certain things to myself . kinda im fall in love with someone .You want to know who is it? .Zse Lan .Hmm i guess some of you recognize this guy isn't it? .Yea , actually i like him .I knew him from facebook .But unfortunetly , he never give me some inbox or chat .We never greet each other .very bad for me .Im not going to be arrogant .Im just waiting for him to greet me first . honestly i like when  a guy first chat or inbox with me .I feel akward when im start chat or inbox with somebody .Besides , im a shy shy girl ='.'= .Behehe .I just want a guy to be gentle bah .Normal lah mn lakie yang mulakan dolok kan? .Beheheh  .Okay , when i told to my friends , that i likeZse Lan they say i have to get over him because he's hot guy ,popular ,attractive .I know he's hot , i know he's popular ,i know he's attractive , i know i have no chance and i know he doesn't care .But i keep hoping .I cant get over him .Because kindaly , im in love . :) .Honestly , i've never have a boyfriend in my life .When a men ask me do i have a boyfriend and i say NO , they will say im LIAR .lol . Its such as waste lah mun sally mok bulak ngn torang .But the truth , i dont have a boyfriend lah stupid .I dont like people to say im LIAR if said a truthly things .Please lah . Memang sally pernah fall in love ngn sapa2 sebelum tok tapi xpernah lah bergerek coz all of them just give me a shit .Yeahh , semua nya xberbalas ,yerr ~ Behehe .Well , when a love doesn't get return , i feel so dissapointing and feel so down . I just want to find someone who deserve my heart , but not someone who play with it .Because i want my first love will be my first day with my boyfriend and we having a nice moments with .But yeah ,  i wonder who will be my first men? .If i want to looking a boyfriend , i want him taller than me so he can embrace my shoulder , caring , loving , intelligent , hansome , hardworking and older between on year because they more mature mcm zse lan .Gehehe :) .Okay , actually the worst feeling in the world is being hurt by someone we love .So , i dont want someone to hurt me because that is the worst feelin ever! .Okay , talking about a worst feeling .Actually , im kind so dissapointing when someone talk rubbish about me .Hey girl ,Is there anything problem if im not wear a headscarf? .Im not wear a tudung DOESNT MEAN IM BAD :'( .Im still not ready to wear actually .Because i still wanna enjoy my life .I like fashion , i like style and i like to colour my hair .So ,please lah .stop being envious person .Aku xkaco idup , koe iboh kaco idup .get it bitch?. Oh ya , maybe all of you wonder and keep asking why me shouldn't straight the point say i like zse lan? .Hmm , haha honestly im shy .Im not afraid , im just afraid nothing love being back .Besides , i have a pride so i have to care my pride as a girl .Because my pride and my dignity are the important things i have to care really really nicely .Sebab , dari maruah lah orang akan menilai kita perempuan mcm ney kan? .Behehe .My prinsip just a simple . 1) Even i want that person so badly , but i have to keep my mouth shut and i believe 1day he will know that i like him coz still wanna care my pride , 2) walaupun org menilai sally dari segi pemakaian contoh sally xpakey tudung or my style mcm org korean*org padah lah* but i still have a pride .What i mean i still have a virgin coz my prinsip senang jak only my the only one husband can touch my body .Walaupun , orang fikir sally tok bad girl coz cidak menilai dari luaran jak , actually they were wrong .Dont judge books by its cover .Luaran , macam jahat , buruk BUT dalam Bersih , Suci , Baik , Elok .Okay? .Well , actually im a crazy too , chubby but not fat behehe , hardworking , loving , caring and so on lah .haha .yerr ~ puji dirik sendirik .Behehe .Im kidding .Kehehe . ;D . Okay so here , i just wanna say that i like someone just now andddd i hope one day he will know that i like him ehh .God willing me .And i hope lah org yang sally suka skarang tok xmcm laki2 sebelum tok yang sally suka .Because all of them just give me a bullshit nothing love being back .I hope zse lan is a nice person .But i dont want to force him to like me , if he doens't like me back .It okay .Because im happy with myself and im fine .Maybe , im not richest likes others but i want rich with perempuan yg bermaruah and greatest behaviour .And yeah , this is who i am .So , i think stakat tok jak la .Update pnjang2 pun kelak boring org baca , tapi jangan lah boring view lah my blog selalu kehh :) .So , im done share my feeling and hell yeah , sally rasa lega coz dapat share ngn takorg . Even tonight im sad and feel so down but sharing my feeling with all of you can make me a little bit happy .Behehe .Bubbye , Annyeong :) Before i sleep , sally mok blagu lok '' i need you babe babe babe , i want you babe babe babe , stop stop breaking my heart i love you boy , stop stop breaking my heart i need you boy , i need you boy oh my love , i miss you boy , oh my boy - teentop (crazy)  .Gudnite . 
    Sincerely writer ,
sally



No comments:

Post a Comment