Followers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

DONT YOU HATE ME

hi everyone .how's  today?been up to much? :")
kinda ,i am sooooo freaking bored today .
ehh , i got something to tell yaa ~ weee .


i am HAPPY today bcause I AM NOT CRYING LIKE CHILDISH AGAIN .wuhuu ~
yala ,usually i will CRYING when i saw HIS picture  maybe my TEARS already DONE *i dont why lorr*
i THINK everybody knews WHOM I MEAN RITE ,wehee ~


okay, everybody have their OBSESSION and EXPERIENCE
like me OBSESS with KOREAN GUYS and HAIRSTYLE *haha*
and my EXPERIENCE was LIKING SOMEONE 


most of my FRIENDS keep asking me especially AH TAY and ZHEZUAN .*bestfriends*
both of they keepppp asking me why am i SINGLE


(*ah tay and zhezuan sit front me and said)
AH TAY     : oi ,amoii , knapa kmu single bahh?
ZHEZUAN : yala ,heran saya .dekat skolh selalu org kacau kmu . trutama skali Stanley .jeles saya 
ME             : bcause no one like me *polah muka sdih*
AH TAY     : aigoo ,siapa cakap .tuuu ,mereka selalu kacau kmu .suka la tuu .
ME             : alaa , mereka tu kwn sya laa .
ZHEZUAN : kamu tak cari .
AH TAY     : yala , try to find laa .klau kmu cari msti dpt .
ME             : ya meh , dah laa .mls sya nak ckap psal tu lagi .huhh 


hmm, miss my PEEPS so much 
dekat skolah MEREKALAH yang beri SUPPORT
when im SAD they will feel it also BUT when im happy go lucky they will happy too .


sometimes , i really reall miss HIM 
everytime before i SLEEP i will saw HIM at my hanphone and accidentally i SMILE 
whether he doesnt LIKE ME ANYMORE but IM STILL LIKE HIM and MY HEART OPEN JUST FOR HIM and i swear I WILL NEVER FORGET HIM TILL THE REST OF MY LIFE .
 THE END


LEMON 

No comments:

Post a Comment