Followers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 17 October 2011

I AM FEEL SO DOWN AND BLUE .JUST READ IT* :"(

ocassionally ,i feel imma a LOSER .
why i must thinkin 'bout HIM 
the TRUTH he does'nt like me either
i am TRY to forget HIM but why i am SO SUCK


"DEAR GOD ,I AM SO WEAK TO FACE ALL THIS , I AM TIRING TO BE WAITING , HONESTLY IT HARD FOR ME TO DISSAPEAR HIM FROM MY MIND . I HURT . PLEASE DEAR GOD U ARE ALMIGHTY PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR GUIDANCE . ONLY TO YOU IM SURRENDER ."


when u come to my mind , i guess you will give me a hope
but IM HOPELESS ~
i read your status was all about someone
when i read your status i dont to get realised bcos i knew that u does not like me so why u want to tell 'bout me 


i thought ,perhaps you read my blog 
fyi , mostly guy love to FOOLIN ME
they will says that im CUTE NICE PRETTY POPULAR and AWESOME
i know that they're not sincere to LOVE me BUT they just want me to MELT and say i want to be their GIRLFRIEND .
NO , IM JUST WAITIN FOR RIGHT GUY
and you are the right that im waitin for 
because u are NICE ATTITUDE INTELLIGENT CLEAN HANDSOME and you are different then others .


when i says that I LIKE YOU u are totally different .
if i says "i like you" with someone else directly they will said ''YAA I LIKE U TOO CAN U BE MY GF U ARE SO CUTE YOU ARE SO NICE PLEASE BE MY GF'' huh ~ they like me bcos they not SINCERE LOVE ME ( hanya memandang rupa )
but ,when i says I LIKE U at you , what u gonna do just SMILE and you said *SHYBOY*
since that day , i know that somethin DIFFERENT and SPEACIAL 'bout you .
im still LIKING YOU UNTIL TODAY.


when i SHARE 'bout my feelin with my friends they will said "EH SALLY APA TUNGGU GIK AJAK LAA GREK'' .
FRIENDS thanks to hear my stories and your support but SORRY I CANT DO THAT bcause if i do that my PRIDE will DROP i have to STAND and CARE  my pride bcause my MUMMY told that '' MENJAGA MARUAH DAN HARGA DIRI ADALAH SANGAT PENTING KEPADA WANITA KERANA WANITA YANG BAIK HANYA UNTUK LELAKI YANG BAIK" . i will remember that till the day i DIE mom <3
and MUMMY said again "TAPI XSALAH MUN KITA SUKA KT SESEORG JUST BE HONEST AT LEAST KITA JUJUR AND RASA LEGA MUN KITA DAH LEPASKAN APA YANG KITA RASA'' i am very lucky bcause GOD GAVE ME MOM LIKE U :")


yaa ~ so i be honest and confess that I LIKE U .
but it SEEMS THAT U DOES'NT LIKE ME .
yaa ~ i know that bcause LEMON baru jak padah ''BOH MENGHARAP GILAK''
and i know that you have to FOCUS on your STUDING .
anyway , i'm still young to have a boyfriend and i never thought that i want a boyfriend .
its okay that your desicion to LIKING SOMEONE i'm not FORCE you to LIKE ME TOO 
i will never GIVEUP bcause i remember what u says MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN :")
actually, ITS NICE TO KNOW U sally xpernah jumpa lakie macam 'LEMON'


so, maybe u are NOT MINE and i will let u GO .
but just one thing IF U LIKE OR LOVE SOMEONE ELSE , LOVE HER TRUTH DEEP INSIDE AND NEVER BREAK THEIR HEART . :") 


SINCERELY sally 
THE END 
Rick and LEMON 

No comments:

Post a Comment