Followers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 16 October 2011

I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS MY PAIN

Im trying to erase your scent now
Im trying to find my life now
Can you please take away all the promises you made? Even the petty habits, even the small memories
just like the way you were with that girl
so that only for tonight, id be able to forget you
you place your hand on the hip of first girl you see
in the loud i shout out louder for you
you seem like you dont even hear a thing 

Tonight, ill also forget you for a while
ill erase all the pictures of you and me on my desk
its tiring, i want to escape from you but
why do i keep remembering you? 

When this night completely ends
seems like ill be left alone in my room
seems like ill be crying like a fool
i still see you in my dreams
now ill let you go
you shouldnt look for me again eithe


No comments:

Post a Comment