Followers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 4 November 2011

I DONT NEED A BOYFRIEND but I NEED A TRUE BESTFRIEND




Okay guys ,so this is SHARKY from TEAM [E] .hee ~ kindaly he look so CUTE kan .wee ~ .Sally search dia punya FB tak jumpa oo *sedih* .But i wonder , actually where he come from .Macam org malaysia ada juak kan .I like when he talk .I like someone WHO can speak ENGLISH very well actually .Just like him aigoo~IM MELTING lahh when i hear his voice .haha .But SUNGGYU still in my HEART laa .hehekk ~ .He's just ORDINARY person but because of his FINGGER TUTTING talent make him POPULAR at YOUTUBE .I am try LEARN to make FINGER tutting but yalatek imma GIRL first time buat i got CRAMPS .haiss ~ sakit baa .err ~LOOK at his face .hmm, remind me about my friend AH WAY .Kawan dari FOM 1 .Lengzai oo haha .Honestly, Sally penah rasa jatoh CINTA ngn nya tapi rasa ya pandai HILANG  . cause i THINK that ITS BETTER to be FRIEND .Because friend LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP bhaa .hee ~ .I thought just now maybe he still at DOHA cause last we MET at MALL dia ada ckp 3 years dia kat DOHA .hmm, gonna MISS him ehh  :') .I still remember masa fom 1 VALENTINE days .Im suprised when he gave me CHOCOLATE and ROSES .dah time ya kat SUSHI KING my fav places .hee~ malu ehh .And he said "BESTFRIEND 4 EVER" .waa~ terharu sally :') .Tapi kinek ,we LOST contact baa .But nevemind i BELIEVE that he will never FORGET me cause Sally da berik gamba SALLY kat nya pun wallet .Always be my BFF till die .hee ~NOT BOYFRIEND BUT BESTFRIEND . 
I DONT NEED A BF but I NEED A TRUE BESTFRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment