Followers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 12 November 2011

WHEN A STRANGERS CALLED

Eloo ~peeps :') .Hows today? .I hope that all of you fine and had a GREAT day .hee~ .Personally ,i miss my BROTHERS and my DSLR :'( .He brings my my DSLR*canon* .Gonna miss my camera .Okay ,actually tonight i wanna tell something .hmm ,i think all of u feel ANNOYED if u get a STRANGER call isn't it? .yaa ,kindly around this day , i dont know why many STRANGERS called i got .hais~ i feel so ANNOYING baa .I hate it when i ask they "who are you" and they replied "manusia laa" .LOL .STUPID ANSWER .Tauk laa manusia xda nya BINATANG *bodohh* .Susah gilak kaa mok mdh dirik ya sapa .I think laa maybe they have UGLY NAME that why laa they dont want to tell me their NAME .LOL .Honestly i say ,i really really hate it when they call me and i pick up the phone ,they turn it off .Main-main lue jak .XSUKA BAA. haaa ~ ada laa sorg lakie tok .I dont know him .He called me so i picked up my phone and he said " wanna have a s** with me " hah ! .im SHOCKED and terus Sally tutup phone .If u wanna talk with me , TALK NICELY laa . Xpayah mok guna BAHASA yang Sally xsuka dengar .STRANGER ,if u wanna be my friends ,please la TREAT me nicely .INTRO urself .When i ask you what ur name ,where u get my num ,where do u live ,how old are u , JUST ANSWER IT HONEST baa .Xpayah mok polah LAWAK BODOH .memang xlawak punn malah , make me feel ANNOYED ada laa .haiss ~ .Cant understand laa ngan org zaman sekarang .Sometimes im feel SCARED when STRANGER call .yaa ~ honestly ,i really really scared .Well ,sekarang tok bnyak benda yang berlaku .haiss ~ Takut laa Sally .I need take care myself  ehh .Mungkin Sally akan jarang keluar rumah .Takut baa mok keluar .Kadang-kadang jak laa keluar .Hmm , i thought i wanna change my number or maybe i will never use any phone for a while .Rimas jak asa number pelik-pelik salu call .I wonder ehh , start from Friday many strangers call me .Hairan ==' .Kindaly , this is my new number .Only 'him' , my friends and my family knews my NUMBER .Sally xpenah bagi number Sally ngn sapa ehh .Tapi heran dari cney stranger-stranger ya dpt number sally .Ee ,xsuka laa org sebar-sebar number tok .Hey Strangers ,MIDDLE FINGER UP for you .HAHA >.< .haiss ~ cuba lahh orang yang selalu kacau Sally ya org KOREA .Like Yoseop kaa ,Sunggyu kaa , Seungie kaa or GREYSON CHANCE .uuu ~ mun jak cdak kan BEST :'( .hmm .Xpa2 .tunggu Sally belajar kat KOREA*god willing me* .So, i have to STUDY more to make my DREAM come TRUE ~ ya , i PROMISE so ,no need boyfriend anymore and i need to FACE book .ehe ~ kbyee .dreamland with seobie ehh .pewww dusshh ~ xD .I MISS HIM ==' .kkk BUBBYE . ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment